Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bad Girl! Bad Girl! What ya gona do when they come for you




Week 4 and 5 Stash Report

In for the 2 weeks 26

Out for the week 8

In YTD 38

Out YTD 38.5
Net .5


God that is so bad. The only good part about it is part of it was donate to me. The soccer fabric on the right is 5 yars a peice and was donated. The green and orange in the middle are 120 inch backs I got for $4.50 a yard. The rest of it was $2 a yd at Walmart. There is not a Fabric department in our walmart. Si yesturday I went to Woodward to Deliver donation quilts and visited their walmart. Good thing I did not have much money. Or I probubly would have brought home a lot more.

1 comment:

  1. Well, don't feel bad. You have to have a stash in order to bust it, and that is all your doing - making sure you have the stash to bust!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete