Sunday, January 10, 2010

Week 2 Stash Report

Well this week I did good. but I am not sure how many yards I busted, so I will guesstimate. I had to decide on a couple of issues this week,

1) When can I count the project yardage as busted? I finely decided I would count it, only when I could measure the top to cut the backing. I know if I get the flimsy done and am measuring for the backing it WILL get finished and will not become another UFO.

2) Donated squares or tops donated for donation quilts? Are they part of my stash or not? I decided not. If I have to add striping, a boarder or backing that counts but not the squares themselves.

Added this week: 0
Added YTD: 0
Used this week: 13.5 yards
Used YTD: 13.5 yards

Not a bad week but it may all change this week. I am going to a quilt show in Oklahoma City. I am leaving the credit card at home and only taking a little money. Hopefully that works this year. Last year it did not work, I took $50.oo and spent $800.00. I put a new 98Q Juki on layaway, I have had it out now for 3 months and LOVE it. It is so much faster and easier to work with than my old Kenmore.

No comments:

Post a Comment