Monday, January 18, 2010

Design Wall Monday and Weekly Stash Report






Well this week was crazy, Went to the OKC, OK Winter Quilt Show Saturday then the Home and Garden Show on Sunday. LOVED IT!!!
And for the most art I was good, I did not buy any fabric at the quilt show. I did buy a tool and some batting but for the most part I was good. Then after dropping off Mom at the house Connie and I went to our favorite fabric discounter. Just to look of course. LOL! Needless to say I did not get out of 59th Street Fabric without buying anything. Bit how could I resist 108 inch blenders for $4.95 a yard? or his $1.50 per yard leftovers table?
Well without further to do my stash report is:
In this week 12 yds
In YTD 12 Yards
Out this week 0
Out YTD 13.5
Total YTD 1.5 YEH!! its still in the black
Now on to my design wall Monday, Gosh I wish I could afford EQ6. I love these black, red and white blocks but cannot decide what to do with them. I think I like this layout maybe with Red Star points? I just cannot decide but while I am deciding , I am also working on a split 9 patch for Megan a foster child in the local system.

1 comment:

  1. Be sure to put Megan's full name on the label (quilt the label into the quilt) because so many things get lost in the system. I worked for foster care for a while and know that she will really appreciate the comfort of the quilt.

    ReplyDelete