Thursday, July 16, 2009

Storms, allergies and general craziness

Today was Fun  NOT!! This last week half of our employees at work have been sick or TDY or on vacation. so it has been fun. but today took the cake. First off We are down to (6) half staff (out out of 13) When Denny the Acting supervisor calls in sick, then Connie calls that she has to take her mom to the Dr. The painters came to paint our walls. giving me a splitting headache. then Just as Connie comes in about 2pm, They start shaking a can of paint. Did I mention I am asthmatic and airisal sets me off? I had to go home. I take a pain pill that knocks me out and wake up to tornado sirens and hail, the lights go out and the tree in the back yard left half of its limbs on my garage roof. 

Heres praying tomorrow is a great day.

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment