Thursday, December 30, 2010

UFO's Callenge

Well I have decided to enter with the Patchwork Times UFO Challenge. I have way to many UFOs but at the same time dread starting them again. Below are 10 UFO's, two of them are such big projects I decided to claim 2 mo's for each with specifics I need to get accomplished for that month.

1 & 6 Black scrap double wedding ring, current condition half way cut out. First month called I will finish cutting it out and get all of the arcs completed. second month put everything together and quilt it. (maybe I should have done 3 months)

2 & 7 Red and white Sq in Sq in Sq Current condition blocks cut out and 1 sq done. First month called finish all blocks send month put together and quilt

3 Apple blossom princess panel throw (Donation)

4 RW&B (Donation)

5 Green Dog panel Twin

8 Animal train baby quilt current condition squares together but needs a boarder and quilted.

9 bugs red (Both bugs quilts are cut up panels)

10 Bugs Blue

12 Black and Whit with red

No comments:

Post a Comment